SkyWest, Inc. is the holding company for two scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company. SkyWest's airline companies provide commercial air service in cities throughout North America with more than 3,000 daily flights carrying more than 53 million passengers annually. SkyWest Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines. ExpressJet Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines and American Airlines. Based in St. George, Utah, SkyWest continues to set the standard for excellence across the regional industry with unmatched value for customers, shareholders and its more than 18,000 employees.
SkyWest, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2017 Results Call Date
SkyWest, Inc. will host a conference call after the market closes on Thursday, April 27, 2017, to discuss the first quarter 2017 results.
- SkyWest, Inc Announces Third Quarter 2016 Profit - 10/27/2016
SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined April 2017 Traffic for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet Airlines
SkyWest, Inc. today reported 152,128 block hours in April 2017, compared to 160,322 block hours in April 2016, a decrease of 8,194 or 5.1%. The net decrease was consistent with SkyWest’s fleet transition plan to improve the mix of aircraft in its fleet by adding new E175 aircraft, while reducing its 50-seat jets.
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined March 2017 Traffic - 04/10/2017
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined February 2017 Traffic - 03/10/2017
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined January 2017 Traffic - 02/14/2017
SkyWest, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend of $.08 per Share
SkyWest, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $.08 per share, which will be paid on July 7, 2017 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 30, 2017.
- SkyWest, Inc Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend to $.08 per Share & Authorization of $100 Million Share Repurchase - 02/09/2017
- SkyWest, Inc. Announces Additional Fleet Transitions, Bombardier Agreement and Anticipated 50-Seat Aircraft Non-Cash Imp - 12/13/2016
- SkyWest, Inc Declares Quarterly Dividend - 11/11/2016