SkyWest, Inc. is the holding company for two scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company. SkyWest's airline companies provide commercial air service in cities throughout North America with more than 3,300 daily flights carrying nearly 57 million passengers annually. SkyWest Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines. ExpressJet Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines and American Airlines. Based in St. George, Utah, SkyWest continues to set the standard for excellence across the regional industry with unmatched value for customers, shareholders and its more than 20,000 employees.
SkyWest, Inc Announces Second Quarter 2016 Profit
SkyWest, Inc. today reported financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2016.
- SkyWest, Inc Announces First Quarter 2016 Profit - 04/28/2016
SkyWest, Inc Reports Combined June 2016 Traffic
SkyWest, Inc., today reported 168,060 block hours in June 2016, compared to 176,695 block hours in June 2015, a decrease of 8,635 or 4.9%. The net decrease was consistent with SkyWest’s fleet transition plan to improve the mix of aircraft in its fleet by adding new dual class aircraft to its fleet, while reducing its single class aircraft.
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined May 2016 Traffic - 06/07/2016
- SkyWest, Inc Reports Combined April 2016 Traffic - 05/05/2016
- SkyWest, Inc Reports Combined March 2016 Traffic - 04/06/2016
SkyWest Airlines Announces Partnership with ATP Flight School
ATP students may receive up to $11,000 Tuition Reimbursement; ATP Latest of 56 Flight Schools to Join SkyWest's Pilot Pathway Program
- Jul28Thursday 2:03 PM MT SkyWest, Inc Second Quarter 2016 Earnings Release Call Announcement
- Sep08Thursday Deutsche Bank Airline One-on-One Day