SkyWest, Inc. is the holding company for two scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company. SkyWest's airline companies provide commercial air service in cities throughout North America with over 2,900 daily flights carrying more than 53 million passengers annually. SkyWest Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines. ExpressJet Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines and American Airlines. Based in St. George, Utah, SkyWest continues to set the standard for excellence across the regional industry with unmatched value for customers, shareholders and its more than 17,000 employees.
SkyWest, Inc Announces Second Quarter 2017 Profit
SkyWest, Inc. today reported financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2017, including net income of $50 million, or $0.95 per diluted share.
- SkyWest, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2017 Results - 04/27/2017
- SkyWest, Inc Announces Third Quarter 2016 Profit - 10/27/2016
SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined August 2017 Traffic for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet Airlines
SkyWest, Inc. today reported 162,241 block hours in August 2017, compared to 169,939 block hours in August 2016, a decrease of 7,698 or 4.5%. The net decrease was consistent with SkyWest’s fleet transition plan to improve the mix of aircraft in its fleet by adding new E175 aircraft, while reducing its 50-seat jets.
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined July 2017 Traffic for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet Airlines - 08/07/2017
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined June 2017 Traffic for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet Airlines - 07/07/2017
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined May 2017 Traffic - 06/06/2017
SkyWest, Inc. Announces Order of 25 New Aircraft, New Flying Agreements