SkyWest, Inc. is the holding company for two scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company. SkyWest's airline companies provide commercial air service in cities throughout North America with nearly 3,000 daily flights carrying more than 53 million passengers annually. SkyWest Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines. ExpressJet Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines and American Airlines. Based in St. George, Utah, SkyWest continues to set the standard for excellence across the regional industry with unmatched value for customers, shareholders and its more than 17,300 employees.
SkyWest, Inc Announces Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Call Date
- SkyWest, Inc Announces Second Quarter 2017 Profit - 07/27/2017
- SkyWest, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2017 Results - 04/27/2017
SkyWest, Inc Announces Combined September 2017 Traffic for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet Airlines
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined August 2017 Traffic for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet Airlines - 09/12/2017
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined July 2017 Traffic for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet Airlines - 08/07/2017
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined June 2017 Traffic for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet Airlines - 07/07/2017
SkyWest, Inc Announces Additional Order of 20 New Aircraft, New Flying Agreements
SkyWest today reported that it has entered into aircraft purchase agreements and capacity purchase agreements to acquire and fly 15 additional new aircraft with Delta Airlines and 5 additional new aircraft with Alaska Airlines.