SkyWest, Inc. is the holding company for two scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company. SkyWest's airline companies provide commercial air service in cities throughout North America with more than 3,000 daily flights carrying more than 56 million passengers annually. SkyWest Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines. ExpressJet Airlines operates through partnerships with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines and American Airlines. Based in St. George, Utah, SkyWest continues to set the standard for excellence across the regional industry with unmatched value for customers, shareholders and its nearly 19,000 employees.
SkyWest, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
SkyWest, Inc. today reported financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year, 2016.
- SkyWest, Inc Announces Third Quarter 2016 Profit - 10/27/2016
SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined February 2017 Traffic
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined January 2017 Traffic - 02/14/2017
- SkyWest, Inc Reports Combined December 2016 Traffic - 01/06/2017
- SkyWest, Inc Reports combined November 2016 Traffic for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet AIrlines - 12/07/2016
SkyWest, Inc Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend to $.08 per Share & Authorization of $100 Million Share Repurchase
SkyWest, Inc today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $.08 per share. The Board of Directors also authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of SkyWest common stock over the next three years.
- SkyWest, Inc. Announces Additional Fleet Transitions, Bombardier Agreement and Anticipated 50-Seat Aircraft Non-Cash Imp - 12/13/2016
- SkyWest, Inc Declares Quarterly Dividend - 11/11/2016